This RF meter provides excellent sensitivity so it can pick up weak signals. The Average exposure displayed is a true time-averaged reading which is very much more accurate than most RF meters measuring modern digital signals. The readings are shown numerically on an LCD display at top, plus two columns LED lights allow you to quickly gauge the levels in an area, and it also has a convenient sound output, so it is called the Acoustimeter (RF Meter model AM-10).
· Covers very wide frequency range: 150 MHz to 10 GHz.
· Typical accuracy: ± 3dB for 200 MHz to 8000 MHz; ± 6dB for 150-200 MHz and 8-10 GHz.
· Shows instantanous field strength and peak hold in V/m, and time-average power uW/sq.m.
· Average power reading is an accurate true time-averaged reading of the last 1024 samples.
· Measurement sensitivity and dynamic range: 0.02 to 6.00 volts per meter (V/m), and
1 to 100 000 microwatts per square meter (uW/sq.m) . (1 uW/sq.m = 0.1 nW/sq.cm)
· Measures continuous wave and also high speed burst digital RF, including:
WiFi, CDMA, DMA, GSM, PCS, DECT, UWB, Bluetooth, WiMax, wireless LAN.
· Includes a built-in single-axis antenna which detects the electric field.
· Super-fast response time. Soft carry case included.
· Batteries included: two AA alkaline or rechargeable. Battery life: 20 hours typical.
· Size: 190mm x 102mm x 33mm (7.5" x 4" x 1.3").