The MC162 sensor provides an output voltage over a very wide frequency range of the magnetic field: from 2 kHz to 1 MHz. The output response of each individual sensor may vary somewhat from the typical curve plotted on the web site, especially above 700 kHz, but the individual calibration data for each sensor is individually tested and delivered with the sensor. The MC162 output often increases starting at 700 kHz and higher frequencies as shown in the typical curve.
· Output voltage has a flat frequency response: nominally 1 mV per milliGauss field from 5 kHz to 700 kHz.
· Output voltage is same frequency as field frequency.
· Each MC162 is calibrated from 1 kHz -1 MHz. NIST traceable calibration data table is delivered with each sensor.
· MC162 is not calibrated above 1 MHz, and may produce some output voltage when receiving some MF/HF frequencies above 1 MHz.
· Includes Very Low Frequency (VLF), Low Frequency (LF), and some of Medium Frequency (MF) band.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!