Acoustimeter AM-10 RF Meter (Buy or Rent)
The Acoustimeter AM-10 is our most versatile meter for measuring electromagnetic fields at RF and microwave frequencies. It shows the measurements numerically on an LCD screen, also on two columns of LED lights for quick reference, and a convenient audio output (adjustable volume).
It measures the peak Volts/meter (V/m), peak hold V/m, and Average Power (uW/m2). It covers the spectrum from 200 MHz up to 8 GHz, and is sensitive down to 0.02 V/m.
The Average Power measurement is a true time-average, which is much more accurate than most RF meters for measuring modern digital signals.
For further info including example sounds see manufacturer's page: https://emfields-solutions.com/shop/acoustimeter/
· Frequency range 200 MHz - 8 GHz with typical ±6 dB accuracy
· Frequency range 150 MHz - 10 GHz with reduced accuracy.
· Shows instantaneous field strength and peak hold in V/m, and time-average power in uW/sq.m.
· Average power reading is an accurate true time-averaged reading of the last 6400 samples updated 250 ms.
· Measurement sensitivity and dynamic range: 0.02 to 6.00 volts per meter (V/m), and 1 to 100 000 microwatts per square meter (uW/sq.m) . (1 uW/sq.m = 0.1 nW/sq.cm)
· Measures continuous wave and also high speed burst digital RF, including WiFi, CDMA, DMA, GSM, PCS, DECT, UWB, Bluetooth, WiMax, wireless LAN.
· Includes a built-in single-axis antenna which detects the electric field.
· Super-fast response time. Soft carry case included.
· Batteries included: two AA alkaline or rechargeable. Battery life: 20 hours typical.
· Size: 190mm x 102mm x 33mm (7.5" x 4" x 1.3").
Includes 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Unknown (Submitted on 7th Mar 2020)
Acoustimeter is really helpful to check the level of RF, which could show that how dangerous smart phones are without turning it on to flight mode.
Being able to see the reading, I now know my family needs proper measure to reduce RF exposure.
Denise C VanDerKolk (Submitted on 1st Feb 2020)
My son research EMF radiation in our home for his Science Fair project using this meter. It was the most talked about project of the whole fair...and he won! He had the meter at the fair and showed the guests their V/m ratings being emitted from their cell phones. It was an eye-opener!! And definitely secured his first place ranking :)